Pages

02 October 2013

Week 2 - Heading to Liberia

Dear Family,

I'm off to Liberia soon! Time for the real deal. The MTC has been long, but short at the same time. I've definitely gained a stronger testimony through how these days have been, and I can't wait to get out and serve!

Ryatt's definitely changing up his style! Go him. Next thing you know, he's going to be wearing a European slim suit with a fedora and a pocket square. [We got Ryatt new church slacks and shoes, but he tends to hike his pants up, Urkel style.]

That sounds like fun, especially the piano part! The piano will still probably be more in tune in two years than it was when I left, and I probably won't be complaining about tuning issues for a while anyway! It will probably help Ryatt, especially 'cause he'll be able to notice what really sounds good together and what doesn't. [My cousin came to visit with his four little girls last weekend. He tuned our piano while he was here.]

Ryatt,
Read books and do math and practice piano! If you want to push yourself more on the piano, try grabbing some of the music I've practiced (in the binders) that looks easy. Those still might be a bit too difficult, so try the disney songbook that we have! Just trying to play those songs can make you better, even if you can't play them so well!

I'm excited to go serve and meet my companion, but I'm not gonna lie, I'm nervous about who he will be!

Yes, I do know of Urkel. For the record. Psh. Don't doubt my media knowledge! Actually, doubt it a lot. It suprises me that I know of Urkel. But I know Wings! That's all that matters, obviously.

Wish me luck, and God be with you!

Love,
Elder Price

No comments:

Post a Comment